Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Our client is an international technology company that provides cyber- and network-security solutions. The position is also suitable for junior professionals who have some experience with information technology and are interested in developing in the field of Cyber Security.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Working together with the engineering team throughout the workflow - product identification, product demonstrations, consulting during and after the product sale;
- Supporting partner engagement and training;
- Presenting company's technologies at corporate and customer events;
- Maintaining your level of technology competency and certification.
- Technical education;
- Interest in Information Technology;
- Experience installing, configuring, maintaining IT infrastructures and applications is considered an asset;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Willingness to learn and develop in the latest technologies on the market, motivation to work and punctuality;
- Good command of the English language - written and spoken;
- Experience or knowledge of any of the following technologies is an advantage - F5, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, SPLUNK, CyberArk, Rapid7, Juniper, NDR solutions or working in a SOC.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy