Automation Test Engineer
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria (On-site)
Our client is an international technology company, which focuses on developing and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry, with the mission to create simple, innovative, and dependable technology that helps alarm companies bring smart security to every household and business around the world.
Your new role:
The Automation Test Engineer will develop high-quality test cases both - manual and automated execution. The Engineer will also participate in test procedures and methods to ensure device functionality and that the products meet industry and customer specifications.
He/She will also verify products reliability through analysis and troubleshooting of components and equipment at various stages of the product development process.
The Automation Test Engineer will collaborate closely with all members of our software development team.
- Automate and execute functional tests of hardware devices;
- Prepare the execution plans and test procedures;
- Research schematics and third-party equipment manuals;
- Prepare and verify internal knowledgebase articles;
- Utilize test instruments in order to test functionality and performance of our products;
- Build and maintain test stands for R&D and manufacturing;
- Serve as second level technical support.
- 2+ years of experience as Quality Assurance or Test Engineer.
- High School diploma and/or bachelor’s degree in electronical engineering or equivalent field;
- Knowledge of communication interfaces, digital electronics, multilayer PCB layout design;
- Programming skills C, C++, Python, etc.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision.
What we offer?
- Join a stable, yet constantly growing global company;
- Work locally – impact globally. Challenge yourself to grow professionally while having a key role in the execution of international projects;
- Friendly and dynamic working environment;
- A year-end bonus (13th salary);
- Additional premium health insurance package;
- Food Vouchers;
- Dedicated free parking slot right in front of the office or subsidized public transport card;
- Network with colleagues over complementary coffee and drinks.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy