Data & BI Consultant
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria, Hybrid role
About the job
Our client is a fast-growing, international business and technology consultancy providing advisory and delivery services to a variety of industries.
Through continued expansion, they are looking for a highly motivated & talented individuals to join their team as Data and BI Consultants to support the continued data and Business Intelligence project development for variety of industries.
Some Of The Responsibilities You May Have Include
You will be working on client projects alongside market specialists with deep industry knowledge where you will be able to broaden your skill set and expertise.
What are we looking for?
Here Are a Few Of Our Requirements
- Analyzing client’s existing operations and processes to identify pain points, gaps, inefficiencies and any unmet business needs
- Becoming a trusted advisor to a number of our key clients – understanding their business objectives, motivations, often going beyond what is being stated
- Collecting, reviewing and validating customer data
- Data engineering and data modelling
- Analyzing the data to provide valuable insights
- Developing and implementing data visualization dashboards for clients
- Automating / improving reporting and data gathering processes
- Identifying and implementing data tooling solutions according to client needs
- Monitoring analytics and metrics results
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic consultants at all career grades with a track record of taking ownership and delivering transformational results in challenging, client-facing environments.
- Strong 1st degree, ideally with a business administration, management, computer science or information systems emphasis. Relevant higher degree may also be beneficial
- International experience or education - this can include volunteering experience, political events, international engagements & projects, employment or study outside of Bulgaria, etc
- Fluency in written and spoken Business English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a track record of effective team-working
- Comfortable with international travel, which may be required for up to 30% of the time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, especially those demonstrated through business analysis, data analysis, business change or IT delivery
- The ability to travel and work within the EU
Your technical competencies should encompass at least two of the following:
Competency In The Following Tools Is Considered Advantageous
- Competent in office applications, business software & tooling and collaboration technologies
- Power BI with DAX
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Excel skills for data analytics, such as Power Query, Power Pivot, data cleansing & lookup techniques and formulas
- Knowledge of Data Modelling / Data Warehouse Theory
- Tableau, QlikView
- Azure DataOps, Data Factory
- Python data science libraries (Numpy, Pandas)
- STATA / R
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy