Technical Product Owner
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria, Hybrid office model
We help IT teams achieve agile, autonomous operations with an industry-leading enterprise automation and AIOps platform. By combining insights from artificial intelligence with powerful cross-domain automation, our company handles a wide array of IT operations – from performing dependency mapping, advanced event correlation, and predictive analytics to intelligently
automating actions based on those findings.
Purpose-built to handle increasing IT complexity, we enable organizations to maximize operational efficiency, reduce costs, quickly troubleshoot and fix problems, achieve unprecedented performance, and accelerate service delivery. A handful of Fortune 1000, leading MSPs, and the largest telcos on the planet trust us to power more than a million
automations every day, ranging from simple, repetitive tasks to incredibly complex processes.
We have an R&D office in Sofia since 2018, with currently 30+ employees.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between Product Management and engineering teams to ensure that features get developed according to customer needs.
You will help drive features and enhancements for our Automation Content team. The ideal candidate will work closely with development teams, Product Management, UX, documentation, and other stakeholders to ensure the success of our applications.
If you are passionate about working with Product and R&D, IT Automation, understanding customer requirements, and translating business needs into deep technical requirements, this is the challenge for you!
• Work with Product Management to understand customer needs and new feature requirements.
• Translate high-level requirements into low-level comprehensive technical requirements that developers can use to breakdown and implement features.
• Define User Stories requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements.
• Collaborate with cross-functional group of developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
• Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
• Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
• Ensure on-time delivery and quality assurance against agreed scope.
• Serve as product expert and be the go-to-person for developers who have questions.
• 2+ years of overall software engineering, systems engineering, and/or technical product management experience.
• Understanding of user stories, managing backlogs, and working with Agile and Scrum methodologies using tools like Jira.
• Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Ability to work autonomously, leading cross-functional teams distributed across multiple time zones.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
• Desire to contribute to engineering discussions around technology and strategy related to a product.
• Strong base of knowledge around technical development processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science / Engineering preferred).
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Scrum or other Project Management certification.
• Experience in enterprise software development.
• Master of Science or an MBA.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy