Senior Digital Customer Experience (CX) Consultant
Location: Remote in UK, Germany, France or Denmark
Can you plan, facilitate and strategize a simple digital experience - also when the project is complex and the client big and international?
We are looking for a person with a holistic view of digital solutions. You will be the glue that brings together the client's business goals, user's needs, and expectations into a platform that can be designed and build. With a service design doing process and tool box you will enable clients to fulfil their digital potential and at the same time make sure the user experience is seamless and intuitive. You will join our ambitious Experience Team with colleagues throughout Europe. This role is 100% remote and can be based in either the UK, France, Germany or Denmark.
What awaits you:
- Facilitate the customer centric design process in projects and make sure the full team is onboarded.
- Conduct human-centred research and tests to form solid value propositions.
- Plan and facilitate workshops and design sprints.
- Define user need, process, customer journeys, service blueprints and user flows and functionality specifications.
- Support tender process with your expertise within human-centred design, approach, and methods.
- CX, Service Design or Strategic UX background with +8 years of experience, preferably from an agency.
- Able to show great work and impact from earlier business challenges that you have solved.
- Experienced in advocating service design within organisations and a plus if you have been working in the field of implementing service design tools and mindset into organisations.
- Able to take lead on big International project and while doing so support different competence areas in the experience team.
- Experienced in planning design processes involving and managing different stakeholders and colleagues.
- Passione for uncovering customer wants and needs; self-driven and motivated;; great interest in current trends in the areas of digital, design, usability or what might trigger your curiosity.
- Experienced handling of prototyping and design tools (e.g.Figma, WebFlow, Sketch) is a plus, since you will be working close with and supporting the experience designers.
- Competent conversation and written expression in English.
- A good teammate. Showing great empathy towards the people a round you - colleges, customers and clients.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy