Enterprise Risk Analyst
Location: Malta / Remote, Europe
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing Risk department.
The Enterprise Risk analyst will coordinate all enterprise-wide risk management activities for us and will facilitate the identification and assessment of significant risks, help developing the risk response strategies and track the status of corrective actions as part of our ERM program.
- Identify and evaluate any significant risks and opportunities with the help of business areas and develop risk matrix and analysis for our company
- Implement the Risk Appetite Statements and maintain a comprehensive enterprise-wide view of the risks faced by our company
- Explore and analyse company key performance indicators/metrics and identify risk trends to be incorporated into company’s risk register
- Facilitate risk workshops in order to evaluate and quantify risks and develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies and action plans
- Track open issues and corrective action plans and independently validate issue closures for effective operation of the ERM program
- Conduct analysis to identify and validate internal and external emerging risks
- Manage ours outsourcing and vendor framework
- Degree in Banking & Finance, Statistics, Accounting or related discipline
- Preferable previous experience in Acquiring or Payment/Fintech company
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning and written/verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Can do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Comfortable working remotely
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy