Location: Remote, Malta or UK
As part of the Company’s continued growth, we are recruiting a Treasury Officer.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Trading in foreign exchange for customer exchange and liquidity management;
- Recording and accounting for trades;
- Maintaining relationships with banks and other counter-parties;
- Daily cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements, payments to creditors etc;
- Assisting in management and regulatory reporting etc.;
- Assisting in cash flow forecasts and financial modelling;
- Other duties as required.
- Degree in banking, finance, management or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a sharp attention to detail, coupled with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Able to work within deadlines and under minimal supervision.
- A problem solver with a positive attitude towards challenges.
- Ability to work with a dynamic team whilst being able to take own initiative at the same time.
- Preferably with a background in treasury.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy