Software Developer Runtime
Location: Bayern/Erlangen, Munich, etc.
What part will you play?
- You are part of an agile team developing the core software in a highly innovative environment for embedded systems for the new generation of the SINAMICS drive platform.
- You will be responsible for all phases of the SW development - from specification, implementation, test, system integration to maintenance.
- Together, we drive the innovation of the current architecture based on new requirements and new technologies (multicore).
- You will consider the real-time requirements of our products as well as scalability and long-term maintainability.
- Development opportunities towards architecture or project management are available.
What you need to make real what matters?
- With your degree in computer science or a comparable field of study, you are the right person for us.
- You score with professional experience in the area of SW development.
- Experience with object-oriented software architecture, ideally in embedded systems, and application of design patterns.
- You can work routinely with Linux and have a sound knowledge of C++.
- You are open to new cultures and have intercultural experience in international project work.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in working in an agile team.
- Your strengths include a strong analytical ability, and you are enthusiastic about new technologies and continuous learning.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy