Location: Sofia, Bulgaria (hybrid model)
Our client is a fast-growing, international business and technology consultancy providing advisory and delivery services to a variety of businesses.
Through continued expansion, they are looking for a highly motivated & talented individual to join their team as HR Generalist to support the continued growth of their business.
Based in Bulgaria’s capital city Sofia, the Bulgarian team consists of around 100 professionals with a shared passion for the management consulting field.
What will you be doing?
So what are we looking for?
- Maintain and update Workday (the HR database) and employee personnel files (electronic)
- Assist with the preparation of monthly HR reports and ad hoc reports
- Coordinate administrative requirements (preparation of labour related documents) with an external provider and double check for correctness
- Support the HR Manager on providing an HR advisory service to managers and employees.
- Support the hiring process (background check, greeting the employee, coordinate employment documents and obtain signatures)
- Preparing all requirements and coordinating the Day 1 induction for new joiners in Bulgaria
- Collect and report monthly payroll data for the preparation of payroll calculations
- Adhere to local labour compliance requirements like personnel administration and Code specific documentation
- Coordinate benefits management and administration
- Assist in the administration of leavers and conduct exit interviews
- Provide administrative support to HR colleagues during performance, promotion and salary review processes
- Assist in the processing of the probation process.
- Assist in the management and reporting of annual leave and the end of year annual leave reconciliation process
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of employment law desirable
- HR systems interest and experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- A collaborative individual, who enjoys working as part of an HR Team and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to continually improve process and provide an excellent experience for our employees
- Appreciates the need to maintain confidentiality and be discreet
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Previous HR generalist experience, ideally gained in a professional services environment
- Strong level of integrity whilst displaying a level of passion, enthusiasm and commitment to your role - prepared to go the extra mile
We believe that diversity is paramount to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients and for our people. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.With us, you can actively manage your career and drive the further development of our team with a “start-up” mentality through your personality. We offer you a great working atmosphere, an experienced team with a diverse background of people who enjoy working together and having fun.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy