Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Our client is an international technology company, who develops and manufactures products, and provides cloud and connectivity services for the IoT. Its portfolio consists of communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. We seek creative candidates to support new and existing product development initiatives for software application development the cellular communicators and home automation systems.
Your new role:
As a Back-end Software Developer, you will maintain, optimise and develop the server-side software and business logic layer within our infrastructure (both on premise and in our private cloud).
Back-end Software Developer will collaborate closely with all members of our software development team.
• Perform end-to-end design, development and implementation of custom software;
• Code review and pair programming;
• Improve the design and performance of the existing code;
• Bug fixing and improve application performance;
• Work with Version Control System (GitHub, TFS);
• Work with a task-based approach in an agile environment (Scrum);
• Maintain and develop integrations with third-party services (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.);
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise code efficiency.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
• Experience in back-end software development with .NET C#;
• Multi-threaded application experience;
• Excellent knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL Server);
• Good knowledge of Load Balancing, Zero Downtime and High Availability;
• In-depth experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming.
Our perfect match:
• Honest: Personal integrity is a must. Consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values;
• Team player: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organisational goals;
• Customer-focused: Striving for service excellence, regarding both internal and external duties;
• Proactive and internally driven: Dealing with situations proactively and persistently, being accountable, seizing opportunities to preemptively resolve issues;
• Results-oriented: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results, consistent with the organisation's standards;
• Skilful communicator and listener: Listening and communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy