Back-end PHP developer (Drupal/Symfony)
Location: Europe, remote
Any location in Europe possible, full-time employment contract with 25 day holiday.
We are looking for a Back-end PHP developer to join international team.
Our software developers are the foundation of what we do – and our clients’ business and success often depends on us and our team of technical experts. As we continue to grow, we are searching for a back-end developer to work with some of the largest clients and brands in Europe.
Based in Ukraine you will be part of a digital solutions team where you will contribute to the development of top of the line projects on the Drupal market and be part of the Open Source defense. The position as Back-end developer offers opportunity for professional development.
● Building custom back-end components and libraries
● Use and extend already contributed open source solutions
● Taking part in software development methodologies following the standards and best practices outlined for Agile projects
● Contributing to techniques that will optimize the application performance
(Varnish, Memcache, Application profiling, SQL query analysing, Edge Side Includes and others)
● Solid understanding of git flow (including the work flow) and version control
● Used to working in a team on projects for different types of businesses and markets
● Knowledge of Drupal is an advantage, but not a requirement
● Proficient level of written and spoken English
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy