Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, which focuses on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry. We pride ourselves in best-in-class engineering capabilities that allow us to bring the highest value of products at the most affordable price to our clients. Our footprint is spread to 40+ countries on 5 continents, serving over 5000 businesses and impacting the daily lives of more than 1 million end users.
Your new role
As the first dedicated Talent Acquisition Specialist of the company, you will be responsible for revamping and leading the end-to-end hiring process in close collaboration with Hiring Managers.
As an expert in the field, you will drive the development of the internal talent acquisition strategy and approach and you will consult Hiring Managers on using best practices in the market.
Our open roles range from existing and newly emerging jobs in Software Development, Technical Support to Manufacturing, Hardware Development and, Marketing and Sales.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to engage in internal initiatives, proactively share ideas to build processes and policies for a fast-growing organization.
- Liaise with hiring managers to ensure smooth end-to-end recruitment process by identifying staffing needs, determine selection criteria and establish an effective recruitment strategy for the specific jobs.
- Create state-of-art job descriptions to reflect the requirements of the role and showcase our culture and values.
- Lead the selection process by conducting phone screens, online interviews and in person interviews, as well as organize the technical assessment of the candidates.
- Be the guardian of the candidate journey by creating tailored communication to candidates and interview question banks.
- Proactively source passive and potential candidates through LinkedIn Boolean search, Facebook, and other online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Use recruitment metrics, gather competitive data and follow industry trends to drive the successful recruitment strategy.
- Research, prepare for and participate in Career Fairs and other Recruitment events and initiatives.
- Actively participate in the research and implementation of recruitment strategies and employer branding activities.
- Collaborate with marketing on creating a social media strategy targeted at potential candidates.
- Build strong relationship and trust with external recruitment partners to nurture the existing network.
- Participate in other internal HR initiatives and processes to drive positive change in the company.
- Bachelor’s or Master`s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruiter, Talent Sourcer, Talent Acquisition Specialist in an IT Environment.
- Experience with recruitment channels, sourcing techniques and social media.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Possessing a proactive and sales approach with desire to bring best talents into our teams.
- A creative mindset with enthusiasm to suggest, apply and lead new recruitment methods and patterns.
- Strong communicator with talent to listen and interpret candidates’ messages.
- Ability to understand and prioritize hiring needs based on company`s mission and current demand.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy