(Senior) Recruitment Advisor
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We are a fast-growing, independent business and technology consultancy providing advisory and delivery services to an exciting and dynamic client base. We help our clients to build more effective businesses, reach new markets and navigate industry changes. Headquartered in London, we have offices in Brussels, Dusseldorf, New York, Singapore, Sofia, Switzerland and Sydney, with a team of over 750 consultants.
Based in Bulgaria’s capital city Sofia, our company comprises a versatile and committed team of over 75 professionals with a shared passion to create a paradigm shift in how organizations deliver change. Through continued expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated & talented individual to join our Recruitment team to support the continued growth of our business. Reporting into our core Recruitment team headquartered in the UK, you will play a key role in managing the candidate pipeline, ensuring we are attracting and hiring the top talent in the market whilst also working closely with the HR operations team based in Sofia on a day to day basis.
The Key Responsibilities Include
This role will see you working closely with the Bulgaria leadership team. The team continues to grow at pace, as do as our desire to scale by hiring the best talent available in the market.
- Lead the recruiting efforts for the Bulgaria-based business, ensuring that the attraction strategies in place are able to deliver against headcount plans, within budget and in line with our D&I agenda.
- Manage candidate sourcing & screening, HR interviews, assessment centers and final interviews to ensure the best candidates are offered a job.
- Build strong relationships to provide the best recruitment advice and guidance to the Bulgaria Leadership Team, Interviewers, and relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the business to proactively identify the best ways to approach the market.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the business.
- Provide an exceptional experience to candidates and stakeholders alike - this is something we pride ourselves on - every candidate, regardless of the outcome of the process, should be able to talk positively about their experience with us.
- Drive out Balance (D&I) agenda across recruitment to ensure we are hitting our ambitions, and continuing to improve the diversity balance as a business. Being responsible for the onboarding experience of people coming into the firm, partnering closely with our HR Operations function.
So, what are we looking for?
- You will already be operating in, and passionate about, Recruitment; ideally you will already be working in-house within the professional services sector.
- Knowledge of the local labor market and more specifically the consulting business in Bulgaria.
- You will have a ‘growth mindset’ and are keen to continuously improve any processes you are involved in.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment with demanding hiring managers
- Strategic thinker with focus to detail and targets being met with highest of quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken Business English
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a track record of effective team working
- Being open to new experience, ambitious and persistent in working environment
- Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented personality
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy