Senior Windows System Administrator
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
About the job
Your new workplace
We are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and the USA, which focuses on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry. We pride ourselves on best-in-class engineering capabilities that allow us to bring the highest value of products at the most affordable price to our clients. Our footprint is spread to 30+ countries on 5 continents, serving over 5000 businesses and impacting the daily lives of more than 1 million end users.
Your new role
As a Senior Windows System Administrator, you will be responsible for providing support to critical internal infrastructure and applications.
This position provides a great opportunity to maintain a private cloud infrastructure that includes 50+ servers in 4 different sites in two countries.
The Senior Windows System Administrator will be responsible for Windows servers, office network, cyber security, O365 and will interact with various stakeholders.
- Manage Windows Servers and services in a domain environment.
- Execute performance tuning, patching, and other Windows system administration tasks to support a fault-tolerant, high availability and redundant IT infrastructure.
- Analyze, isolate and resolve issues.
- Install, configure and maintain physical and virtual servers, firewalls, etc.
- Secure the company’s digital data: storage, backup, restore and data protection.
- Administer access control and video surveillance systems.
- Support office IT infrastructure, including firewalls, core and edge switches, VLANs and Wi-Fi.
- Manage Hyper-V virtualization platform.
- Administer Azure Applications and Services (Office 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online, Power Automate, etc.)
- Evaluate technologies and standards to meet security requirements.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of internal IT procedures.
- Supervise security analytics and event correlation tools, rules development, etc.
- Bachelor or Master`s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience as a System Administrator.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Practical experience in configuring and maintaining Hyper-V, MS Exchange, MS Office 365;
- Basic knowledge and experience with networking (Routing, Switching, VLAN, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN).
- Fluency in English – verbal and written.
- Experience in administering CI/CD platforms, MS Azure, Microsoft SQL server, NoSQL databases, FortiWeb - Web Application Firewall.
- Familiarity with Cisco and MikroTik Network equipment.
- Experience with any of Jira, Azure DevOps and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of SQL clusters and DR environments.
What we offer?
- Join a stable, constantly growing global company;
- Work locally – impact globally. Challenge yourself to grow professionally while having a key role in the execution of international projects;
- Friendly and dynamic working environment;
- Year-end bonus (13th salary);
- Additional premium health insurance package;
- Membership card for a number of sports venues;
- Dedicated free parking slot right in front of the office or subsidized public transport pass
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy