Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We are a fast-growing, independent business and technology consultancy providing advisory and delivery services to an exciting and dynamic client base. We help our clients to build more effective businesses, reach new markets and navigate industry changes. Headquartered in London, we have offices in Brussels, Dusseldorf, New York, Singapore, Sofia, Switzerland and Sydney, with a team of over 750 consultants.
Based in Bulgaria’s capital city Sofia, Bulgaria's branch comprises a versatile and committed team of over 75 professionals with a shared passion to create a paradigm shift in how organizations deliver change.
Through continued expansion, we are looking for highly motivated & talented individuals to join and grow our practice across its 4 key capability areas: Adaptive Portfolio Office, Agile Transformation, Business Process Optimization & Automation and Data Analytics & Business Intelligence. This is an exciting opportunity for both new graduates & experienced hires who want to work for a top tier consultancy and contribute to its continued growth. All our consultants deliver our capabilities alongside other colleagues, working on challenging and rewarding engagements for a range of clients across multiple industry sectors. And if you join at a more senior level, you will also help us to build our practice by supporting rewarding internal initiatives and new business opportunities.
What will you be doing?
You will be working on client projects alongside market specialists with deep industry knowledge where you will be able to broaden your skill set and expertise. Some of the responsibilities you may have include:
- Becoming a trusted advisor to a number of our key clients – understanding their business objectives, motivations, often going beyond what is being stated
- Defining and documenting client requirements, explore new opportunities, conduct feasibility studies, gather insights, and recommend process improvements
- Leading or being part of Project and Portfolio Management teams, managing and governing delivery across varied business and technology change programmes and portfolios, using mixed mode deliveries and a variety of tools
- Working in one of the teams supporting our award-winning Climate Change Scenario Model, the leading global solution for managing climate risk
- Providing insight to a client’s data sets, developing BI and Data visualisation solutions in tools like Power Bi and Tableau
- Modelling business process diagrams using BPMN methodology, using a variety of process mapping tools, drafting SOPs, and validating these with key stakeholders
So, what are we looking for?
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic consultants at all career grades with a track record of taking ownership and delivering transformational results in challenging, client-facing environments. Here are a few of our requirements:
- Strong 1st degree, ideally with a business administration, management, computer science or information systems emphasis. Relevant higher degree may also be beneficial
- International experience or education - this can include volunteering experience, political events, international engagements & projects, employment or study outside of Bulgaria, etc
- Fluency in written and spoken Business English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a track record of effective team working
- Comfortable with international travel, which may be required for up to 30% of the time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, especially those demonstrated through business analysis, data analysis, business change or IT delivery
- The ability to travel and work within the EU
Your technical competencies should encompass one or more of the following:
- Competent in office applications, business software & tooling and collaboration technologies
- Leadership, project manager or team roles on consulting engagements or other relevant projects
- Technical competence, professional qualifications and practical experience in our competency areas of Adaptive Portfolio Office , Agile Transformation, Business Process Optimization & Automation and Data Analytics & Business Intelligence.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy