Product Owner IoT & Connectivity Services
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Your new workplace
We are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and the USA, which focuses on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry. We pride ourselves on best-in-class engineering capabilities that allow us to bring the highest value of products at the most affordable price to our clients. Our footprint is spread to 30+ countries on 5 continents, serving over 5000 businesses and impacting the daily lives of more than 1 million end users.
Your new role:
As the Product Owner you will be maximizing the value of our products as part of our agile software development teams. Our product portfolio consists of hardware products such as alarm communicators, panels, and smart-home devices, device software, communications and cloud platforms, and applications for smartphone and web.
- Collaborate both with internal and external stakeholders to further develop the vision and concepts for our products;
- Discover customer needs and align product roadmap to our company’s vision and strategic goals, simplifying complex issues and developing appropriate solutions for their needs;
- Manage Product Backlogs in our Scrum teams, creating and clearly communicating all items, and ensuring transparency, visibility and understanding;
- Drive continuous improvement to the product development process as well as the successful use of Agile methodologies.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Business Administration;
- Great communication skills with different roles across a business;
- Clear commercial mind-set, constantly focus on delivering value to customers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bulgarian and English;
- A background in Communications and/or IoT – professional or academic – will be considered as an advantage.
Our perfect match:
- Honest: Personal integrity is a must. Consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values;
- Team player: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals;
- Customer-focused: Striving for service excellence, regarding both internal and external duties;
- Proactive and internally driven: Dealing with situations proactively and persistently, being accountable, seizing opportunities to pre-emptively resolve issues;
- Results-oriented: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results, consistent with the organization’s standards;
- Skilful communicator and listener: Listening and communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy