Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We are currently looking for an experienced AWS/DevOps Engineer to join our European DevOps team. As an AWS/DevOps Engineer you will be building cloud-based solutions based on Amazon Web Services and developing automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of cloud and virtualization systems. We also expect you to follow the relevant industry standards and best practices in cloud computing and virtualization technologies such as cloud service provider architecture, design, and configuration.
- Collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases
- Provide technical guidance to the clients on their system architecture and infrastructure
- Design, develop and configure cloud computing and virtualization systems using infrastructure as code and modern cloud-native deployment techniques such as DevOps and/or DevSecOps, including CI/CD pipeline
- Build HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2 compliant cloud environments
- Design, implement, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
- Build fully auditable and replicable infrastructures based on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and immutable infrastructure approaches
- Be part of variety of projects: secure and scalable deployments, container workloads, mass migration projects, IoT, BigData
Requirements for the role:
- “Hands on” experience in AWS cloud architecture, engineering, and implementation in a DevOps environment.
- Solid knowledge in Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Experience with cloud automation and scripting using CI/CD pipeline
- Good knowledge in networking and internetworking; SDN
- Experience creating deployment scripts (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Salt)
- Fluent verbal and written English, as well as strong communication skills
Considered as a strong advantage:
- AWS Certification - AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code approach and tools
- BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering.
- Cloud skills and experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience in microservices architectures, containers or Docker
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy