Senior Back-end Developer with .NET
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Our client is a product technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and the USA, which focuses on developing and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry, with the mission to create simple, innovative, and dependable technology that helps alarm companies bring smart security to every household and business around the world.
Your new role:
As a Senior Back-end Software Developer, you will maintain, optimize and develop the server-side software and business logic layer within our infrastructure (both on premise and in our private cloud).
Senior Back-end Software Developer will collaborate closely with all members of our software development team.
• Perform end-to-end design, development and implementation of custom software;
• Code review and pair programming;
• Improve the design and performance of the existing code;
• Bug fixing and improve application performance;
• Work with Version Control System (GitHub, TFS);
• Work with a task-based approach in an agile environment (Scrum);
• Maintain and develop integrations with third-party services (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.);
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize code efficiency.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
• 4+ years’ experience in back-end software development with .NET C#;
• Multi-threaded application experience;
• Excellent knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL Server);
• Good knowledge of Load Balancing, Zero Downtime and High Availability;
• In-depth experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming.
Our perfect match:
• Honest: Personal integrity is a must. Consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values;
• Team player: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals;
• Customer-focused: Striving for service excellence, regarding both internal and external duties;
• Proactive and internally driven: Dealing with situations proactively and persistently, being accountable, seizing opportunities to pre-emptively resolve issues;
• Results-oriented: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results, consistent with the organization’s standards;
• Skilful communicator and listener: Listening and communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy