Senior Back-end Developer with .NET
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Your new workplace:
We are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and the USA, which focuses on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry. We pride ourselves on best-in-class engineering capabilities that allow us to bring the highest value of products at the most affordable price to our clients. Our footprint is spread to 30+ countries on 5 continents, serving over 5000 businesses and impacting the daily lives of more than 1 million end users.
Your new role:
As a Senior Back-end Software Developer, you will maintain, optimize and develop the server-side software and business logic layer within our infrastructure (both on premise and in our private cloud).
Senior Back-end Software Developer will collaborate closely with all members of our software development team.
• Perform end-to-end design, development and implementation of custom software;
• Code review and pair programming;
• Improve the design and performance of the existing code;
• Bug fixing and improve application performance;
• Work with Version Control System (GitHub, TFS);
• Work with a task-based approach in an agile environment (Scrum);
• Maintain and develop integrations with third-party services (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.);
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize code efficiency.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
• 4+ years’ experience in back-end software development with .NET C#;
• Multi-threaded application experience;
• Excellent knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL Server);
• Good knowledge of Load Balancing, Zero Downtime and High Availability;
• In-depth experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming.
Our perfect match:
• Honest: Personal integrity is a must. Consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values;
• Team player: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals;
• Customer-focused: Striving for service excellence, regarding both internal and external duties;
• Proactive and internally driven: Dealing with situations proactively and persistently, being accountable, seizing opportunities to pre-emptively resolve issues;
• Results-oriented: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results, consistent with the organization’s standards;
• Skilful communicator and listener: Listening and communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy