Location: Remote, Europe
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a highly motivated dedicated and dynamic team that thrives in challenging environments to manage complex Web development projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be in communication with different parties and
stakeholders, you should understand the client requirements, transform them into User Stories and balance with challenging time-frames and budget, resource utilization, and quality demands. With a solid experience and understanding of Scrum practices and Agile concepts, you will be able to write User stories, including Acceptance criteria, set up defining "Definition of Done" together with the team, and of course, have a basic technical understanding/knowledge about the solutions we are delivering to our clients. Moreover, we'll enable you to learn fast and provide the tools to succeed in the projects you are managing. We'd really like to see you in action from the first day you join our team, so we'd love to hear about the knowledge and experience that you bring and give you the floor to suggest innovations, practices, and good ideas you have.
What you bring
● Previous experience as a Project Manager / Scrum Master or a Product Owner is a plus, but not mandatory.
● A proven track record in the field of web/ software development is a big advantage.
● Experience with direct client contacts and creative team (UX, Designers) is highly desirable and something we value.
● Academic background and project management certifications are considered a plus, but we favor practical experience.
● Technical background is a plus but not a must.
● Having the needed set of soft skills in order to communicate in an optimal
manner with clients, team members and senior management within the company.
● Become part of a creative work environment with many talented colleagues and opportunities for advancement.
What we have for you
We are a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 17 years, the world's largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000. We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package with a fixed salary and performance-based bonuses.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy