ETRM Operations Analyst
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Founded in 2013, our company is a boutique energy trading and risk management (ETRM) consulting company with an expertise in the power, gas, oil, coal and freight, emissions, and financial markets. We are working with leading ETRM IT solutions for some of the biggest energy companies in Europe.
We work on solving trading and risk challenges related to the growth in generation from renewables, the introduction of large-scale batteries, the closing down of conventional thermal power plants and other fun topics in the energy sector. The solutions we build are typically related to asset optimization, data management and reporting, process improvements, and trading and risk functionalities. Our location is in Sofia, Bulgaria, which is very convenient for the regular travelling accompanying our work.
For our growing team in Sofia, we are looking for an ETRM Operations Analyst who will work with our
clients in the energy and commodities business to provide daily operational support and first level analysis services for their front office and risk management activities. If you enjoy a dynamic environment and diverse challenging tasks, our expanding team is the right place for you.
- Execute daily tasks (process monitoring, system reconciliation).
- Analysis of production system problems
- Configuration of new items
- Supports seniors or principles with tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Good German is a strong advantage
- Proactive – asks for feedback and support if needed
- Good communication and time management skills
- Preferably with quantitative background
- Ability to solve problems both individually and in teams
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Experience with/Interest in Contigo enTrader/ Openlink Endur is a plus
- Knowledge in energy (power, gas, oil, coal, emissions, FX, etc.) is an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- High performance bonuses
- Challenges offering professional and personal growth – training, obtainment of certifications, internal learning and development
- Health benefits, company sponsored mobile phone plan, options for additional stimuli in the long term
- A very transparent communication within the company
- Lively and cooperative team atmosphere
- Flexible internal policies that allow you to take control of your own schedule