Full-stack Software Developer
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Our client is an international technology company, which develops products and provides cloud and connectivity services for the IoT. Its portfolio consists of communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. We seek creative candidates to support new and existing product development initiatives for software application development the cellular communicators and home automation systems.
Your new role:
As a Full-stack Software Developer, you will maintain, optimize and develop the server-side software and business logic layer within our infrastructure (both on premise and in our private cloud). On this position you will develop and support customer web portals and internal software systems (MS Dynamics 365 and custom Windows forms applications).
The Full-stack Software Developer will collaborate closely with all members of our software development team.
• Develop new features and functionalities of the front-end, back-end and web-services using the Microsoft stack (primarily ASP.NET, C# .NET);
• Code review and pair programming;
• Improve the design and performance of the existing code;
• Work with Version Control System (GitHub, TFS);
• Work with a task-based approach in an agile environment (Scrum);
• Maintain and develop integrations with third-party services (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.).
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
• 4+ years’ experience in back-end software development with C# .NET;
• Multi-threaded application experience;
• Excellent knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL Server);
• Good knowledge of Load Balancing, Zero Downtime and High Availability;
• In-depth experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming.
Our perfect match:
• Honest: Personal integrity is a must. Consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values;
• Team player: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals;
• Customer-focused: Striving for service excellence, regarding both internal and external duties;
• Proactive and internally driven: Dealing with situations proactively and persistently, being accountable, seizing opportunities to pre-emptively resolve issues;
• Results-oriented: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results, consistent with the organization’s standards;
• Skilful communicator and listener: Listening and communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
For more questions, you can write to neli(@) talentgardencoaching.com
We take data protection seriously, you can read about our policy: https://www.talentgardencoaching.com/privacy-policy